To our extended Fullarton Park Dental family,
Michael and Andrew here, just wanting to take a moment to speak to you directly on behalf of our team. We recognise that during this unprecedented time we need to come together as a community to face this challenge head on. We take the health and safety of our team, patients and community very seriously. We also understand the importance of all of our patients being able to continue to access their dental appointments without disruption.
Therefore, with the recent COVID-19 outbreak we have taken swift and significant action to ensure our hygiene and cleaning standards are at a further elevated level than our already lofty standards.
Some examples of these measures include:
- Increased access to hand sanitisation throughout the practice.
- Increased cleaning frequency and disproportionate levels of attention to detail while doing so.
- Even more rigorous infection control interventions and sterilisation measures.
- Intensive team training regarding our additional infection control measures.
- Client and team education on COVID-19 signs and symptoms to identity and prevent transmission.
- Extra precautions and care for “at risk” community members.
- Education regarding community members that may be at higher risk of contracting COVID-19 (e.g. those that have travelled to high risk countries).
- Communication to community members who might be unwell, instructing them not to attend the clinic.
Lastly, if you have an upcoming appointment in the next few weeks and you’ve travelled overseas in the last 14 days, have flu-like symptoms or have come into contact with someone who has, please get in touch on 8272 5271.
Everything is otherwise business as usual at Fullarton Park Dental, and we’ll continue to monitor the situation on an ongoing basis. We hope you and your families continue to stay safe amidst this challenging time.
We look forward to seeing you at your next dental visit!
Michael, Andrew and the Fullarton Park Dental team.