Sterilisation Assistant – Excellent opportunity to join an expanding team!
Are you a school leaver looking for an exciting career with lots of room for progression?
Are you stuck in a job you don’t love and looking for a new start?
Do you have high attention to detail and excellent organisational and time management skills?
Full training provided!
Our goal as a Practice is to provide high quality dental care in a warm, caring and friendly environment.
- Patient experiences are a huge focus for us, and the goal is to make sure we’re delivering amazing experiences every time.
- You will be joining a busy, modern 7 chair practice with full books. Working with a supportive, committed team, who will support and help you learn and grow through your training journey.
- We are a structured environment and we will value your enthusiasm and energy to learn.
- Great team culture we are a People focused practice and celebrate our team
- Quarterly social functions
- Opportunity for career progression
- Continued professional development opportunities
- Respectful and supportive environment
- We provide above award wages
Things you’ll be doing include:
- Meticulously clean, sterilise and package and process surgical instruments in accordance with Infection control
- Testing and maintenance of equipment to ensure efficiency and meet Infection control standards
- Procedural tray set-ups for different dental treatments
- Abide by Environmental cleaning procedures in the surgeries and treatment rooms in accordance with the practice’s policies, procedures and industry guidelines including decontamination procedures for infection control
- Model fabrications and manufacturing of bleaching trays and mouthguards.
- Ensuring multiple surgeries and departments are running efficiently and smoothly
A bit about you:
- Enthusiastic, warm and caring personality.
- Positive, can-do attitude.
- Highly motivated, reliable, trustworthy and honest.
- Excellent sense of initiative and high attention to detail.
- Ability to work well within a team.
- Commitment to continuing learning and improvement.
- Ability to work efficiently in a busy work environment.
- Availability to work some evenings
- Good manual dexterity, vision, hearing and stamina.
- You will have the opportunity to develop patient relationships and assist in the growth of the practice.
HOW TO APPLY
Please email your cover letter and resume to careers [at] fullartondental.com.au
Applications will be closing very soon; no prior dental experience is necessary however we encourage all job seekers interested or currently working in the dental field to apply.
We look forward to hearing from you!