Are you looking for your work home to set down roots? Somewhere you feel appreciated and valued? Somewhere that you can focus on patient care working with a great team? If so, we would love to meet you!
Fullarton Park Dental is a recently renovated family dental practice overlooking the beautiful greenery of Fullarton Park. We believe in pursuing excellence, continual improvement and getting the little things right. We are seeking a motivated and driven individual who has a caring nature and a high level of professionalism to join our existing team and look after the dental needs of our patients.
- We are a busy, seven chair (soon to be eight) modern dental practice with no weekend work.
- We are a committed and caring team working in a structured and supportive environment.
- We enjoy coming to work and care about the work that we do.
- We have full appointment books to offer the successful candidate.
- We have modern equipment – new dental chairs, rotary endodontics, digital radiographs, intra-oral cameras in every room, intra-oral scanners, OPG on site, microscope for endo, nitrous oxide setup.
- All our rooms have lots of natural light and a great view overlooking the beautiful park next door.
- We specialise in general dentistry. We do not do orthodontics, we do not do dermal fillers/botox, and we do not place implants on site.
- We have a great team culture and are a People focused practice and celebrate our team.
- High quality mentoring and continued professional development opportunities.
- We work well together and believe in lifting the heavy end to help each other out.
- Busy appointment books and high patient growth.
- Respectful and supportive environment.
- Attractive remuneration.
- You believe in doing what is in your patients’ best long-term interests.
- You come with batteries included and believe in getting the small things right.
- You have a high work ethic and commitment to exceptional patient care.
- You are enthusiastic, warm and have a caring personality.
- You have a positive, can-do attitude.
- You are highly motivated, reliable, trustworthy, and honest.
- You have an excellent sense of initiative and high attention to detail.
- You have work well within a team and under pressure.
- You have a commitment to continuing learning and improvement.
- You work efficiently in a busy work environment.
- You have an exceptional ability to communicate with patients and the broader team.
- You are a team player, respectful and reliable, and want to develop long term relationships with patients and our team.
HOW TO APPLY
Sound like a great opportunity?
Please email your cover letter and resume to careers [at] fullartondental.com.au with a little information about yourself and what you can bring to our practice
We will be shortlisting applications soon, so please get your application in.
** All applications will be treated strictly confidentially **