*** This position has now been filled ***
- Are you an enthusiastic team player with dental reception experience?
- Are you looking for your work home to set down roots, somewhere you feel appreciated and valued?
We’d love to meet you!!
Fullarton Park Dental is a recently renovated family dental practice overlooking the beautiful greenery of Fullarton Park. We believe in pursuing excellence, continual improvement and getting the little things right.
We are seeking a motivated and driven individual who has a caring nature and a high level of professionalism to join our existing team of outstanding receptionists.
- We are a busy, six chair modern dental practice with full appointment books but no weekend work.
- We are a committed and caring team working in a structured and supportive environment.
- We provide an opportunity for the right candidate to learn and grow in their role.
- We provide above award wages
We are looking for an:
- Enthusiastic, warm and caring personality.
- Positive, can-do attitude.
- Highly motivated, reliable, trustworthy and honest.
- Excellent sense of initiative and high attention to detail.
- High work ethic and commitment to exceptional patient care.
- Ability to work well within a team and under pressure.
- Commitment to continuing learning and improvement.
- Ability to work efficiently in a busy work environment.
- Demonstrate and improve your exceptional ability to communicate with patients and the broader team.
- You will have the opportunity to develop patient relationships and assist in the growth of the practice.
Applications that have transferable skills in a similar role will also be considered, and we are willing to train the right candidate.
HOW TO APPLY
Please email your cover letter and resume to careers [at] fullartondental.com.au
We will be shortlisting applications soon, so please get your application in. Only successful applicants will be contacted.
All applications will be treated strictly confidential