Are you an experienced Dental Assistant or Receptionist looking for relief or casual work?
- We are a busy, seven chair modern dental practice with full appointment books but no weekend work.
- We are a committed and caring team working in a structured and supportive environment.
- We provide an opportunity for the right candidate to learn and grow in their role.
- Great team culture we are a People focused practice and celebrate our team
- Quarterly social functions
- Opportunity for career progression
- Continued professional development opportunities
- Respectful and supportive environment
- We provide above award wages
We are looking for an…
- Enthusiastic, warm and caring personality.
- Positive, can-do attitude.
- Highly motivated, reliable, trustworthy and honest.
- Excellent sense of initiative and high attention to detail.
- High work ethic and commitment to exceptional patient care.
- Ability to work well within a team and under pressure.
- Commitment to continuing learning and improvement.
- Ability to work efficiently in a busy work environment.
- Demonstrate and improve your exceptional ability to communicate with patients and the broader team.
- You will have the opportunity to develop patient relationships and assist in the growth of the practice.
HOW TO APPLY
Please email your cover letter and resume to careers [at] fullartondental.com.au
Applications will be closing very soon; no prior dental experience is necessary however we encourage all job seekers interested or currently working in the dental field to apply.
We look forward to hearing from you!